Blue hosting is becoming reliable among bloggers, because you find lots of features which you need to speed up your blog with high traffic, you may try bluehosting.
I am talking about how to manually install wordpress on bluehost. You are going to buy blue hosting, then you need help how to manually install wordpress on bluehost, because wp is one of the finest software for blogger which can maintain easy and quick without technical knowledge.
All these reasons bring you near wordpress hosting or install wordpress hosting on blue hosting manually.
Installing wordpress manually on blue hosting is not easy, but some tricks and tips make it more easy. You can use tips to finish wp installation process on blue hosting manually quick.
How to Install WordPress on Bluehost by Using CPanel
First of all you need to buy blue hosting cpanel then login to the account and find software section, and choose wordpress.
How to manually install wordpress on bluehost
Follow these tips step by step for installing wp script manually on blue hosting cpanel.
- Login your Cpanel
- Search wordpress on the software section and click on it
- Click on ‘Install’ option
- Now, on the next page you have to have to fill a form
- Finally click on ‘Install WordPress’ and done!
- Software Setup, select https if you have ssl otherwise select http, then select domain then remove wp. OK.
- Enter your site settings home page title and description (it can change or update later).
- Manage admin account, username, password and enter email id.
- Loging to domain account and choose domain setting and Update name server. That’s it.
Now your manually installation process is done on bluehost and you can enjoy blogging. Have a nice day!